The Clean Cut: First-time dad reads letter to newborn daughter
Jefferson Bethke became a father on May 16 when his wife Alyssa Bethke gave birth to their daughter, Kinsley.
Even before Kinsley was born, Jefferson knew there were a few things he wanted to tell her. In a video posted May 21, Jefferson reads a letter that he plans to give to his daughter when she's older. In it, he lets his daughter know, "I'll always be there for you," and "there's only one you."
"I've never cried making a video," Bethke posted on Facebook. "But this one almost got me to."
As of Wednesday morning, the video had more than 85,000 views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a surprisingly...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why exposing your children to another...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 168
- Erin Stewart: Why do men want 'strong'... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may... 8
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Why exposing your children to another... 3