The Clean Cut: First-time dad reads letter to newborn daughter
Jefferson Bethke became a father on May 16 when his wife Alyssa Bethke gave birth to their daughter, Kinsley.
Even before Kinsley was born, Jefferson knew there were a few things he wanted to tell her. In a video posted May 21, Jefferson reads a letter that he plans to give to his daughter when she's older. In it, he lets his daughter know, "I'll always be there for you," and "there's only one you."
"I've never cried making a video," Bethke posted on Facebook. "But this one almost got me to."
As of Wednesday morning, the video had more than 85,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Pioneer Theatre Company announces 2015-16...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- Does an American child really go... 2
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- Utah mother uses personal tragedy to... 1