The Clean Cut: First-time dad reads letter to newborn daughter
Jefferson Bethke became a father on May 16 when his wife Alyssa Bethke gave birth to their daughter, Kinsley.
Even before Kinsley was born, Jefferson knew there were a few things he wanted to tell her. In a video posted May 21, Jefferson reads a letter that he plans to give to his daughter when she's older. In it, he lets his daughter know, "I'll always be there for you," and "there's only one you."
"I've never cried making a video," Bethke posted on Facebook. "But this one almost got me to."
As of Wednesday morning, the video had more than 85,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Orchestra of Southern Utah Children's... 0
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0