The Clean Cut: First-time dad reads letter to newborn daughter
Jefferson Bethke became a father on May 16 when his wife Alyssa Bethke gave birth to their daughter, Kinsley.
Even before Kinsley was born, Jefferson knew there were a few things he wanted to tell her. In a video posted May 21, Jefferson reads a letter that he plans to give to his daughter when she's older. In it, he lets his daughter know, "I'll always be there for you," and "there's only one you."
"I've never cried making a video," Bethke posted on Facebook. "But this one almost got me to."
As of Wednesday morning, the video had more than 85,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- No, you shouldn't feel bad about taking a nap
- Face time vs. screen time: The technological...
- Road Home to use Midvale shelter one more...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4