The Clean Cut: First-time dad reads letter to newborn daughter
Jefferson Bethke became a father on May 16 when his wife Alyssa Bethke gave birth to their daughter, Kinsley.
Even before Kinsley was born, Jefferson knew there were a few things he wanted to tell her. In a video posted May 21, Jefferson reads a letter that he plans to give to his daughter when she's older. In it, he lets his daughter know, "I'll always be there for you," and "there's only one you."
"I've never cried making a video," Bethke posted on Facebook. "But this one almost got me to."
As of Wednesday morning, the video had more than 85,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 140
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6