'Push Up Pop Treats Kit' yields delicious but time-consuming result
Provided by Covenant Communications
Similar in concept to push-up ice pops, Early’s push-up pop treats contain layers of cake, icing and garnishes in the form of sprinkles, cookie bits and more assembled in a plastic tube with a mechanism to push the layers out the top for consumption.
“I had seen the push pops occasionally online at weddings and parties, so we (she and her publisher) decided to make a kit,” Early said in an interview with the Deseret News. “Pretty photos make a big difference, so I really wanted to tackle this and make it gorgeous. That was such a fun project.”
The kit includes six push-up pop containers, an icing bag and decorative tip and a short cookbook with 16 cake mix recipes and assembly instructions for the push-up pops.
An attempt at the cookies and cream push-up pops proved delicious but very time-consuming. Early’s recipe was unusual and tasty, but the process of putting the pops together was messy.
Yielding a finished product like the pops in Early’s book would certainly come at the price of time and practice.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: WhitneyButters
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Five for Families: Football films worth...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks surprise...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling featured in... 0