'Push Up Pop Treats Kit' yields delicious but time-consuming result
Provided by Covenant Communications
Similar in concept to push-up ice pops, Early’s push-up pop treats contain layers of cake, icing and garnishes in the form of sprinkles, cookie bits and more assembled in a plastic tube with a mechanism to push the layers out the top for consumption.
“I had seen the push pops occasionally online at weddings and parties, so we (she and her publisher) decided to make a kit,” Early said in an interview with the Deseret News. “Pretty photos make a big difference, so I really wanted to tackle this and make it gorgeous. That was such a fun project.”
The kit includes six push-up pop containers, an icing bag and decorative tip and a short cookbook with 16 cake mix recipes and assembly instructions for the push-up pops.
An attempt at the cookies and cream push-up pops proved delicious but very time-consuming. Early’s recipe was unusual and tasty, but the process of putting the pops together was messy.
Yielding a finished product like the pops in Early’s book would certainly come at the price of time and practice.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: WhitneyButters
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- A black and white Halloween: Classic suspense...
- Shannon and Dean Hale introduce a superhero...
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan shares his 'Love Story'...
- Utah father and son emerge from 'Shark Tank'...
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 7
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- How the conversation about video games... 3
- Has violence in media lost its edge? 3