Tom Smart, Deseret News
Chaos erupted near the Albuquerque Isotopes’ dugout last week when Miguel Olivo and Alex Guerrero began fighting during a road game in Salt Lake.
Guerrero’s agent claimed part of his client’s ear was bitten off, a la Mike Tyson.
The incident happened on Kids Day at Smith’s Ballpark, a promotion that included students from 17 school districts.
Since this is minor league baseball, who knows, maybe the Bees will start holding an annual “Cannibal Night” promotion.
Eat one ear, get the second free.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34