Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
Former Miss America Kirsten Haglund is seriously concerned about the negative effects pornography is having on society, according to The Blaze.
“It portrays an unrealistic view of women and that, perpetuated, destroys relationships,” Haglund told Billy Hallowell. “It’s really a reflection of our own brokenness in this country with why we choose to see women that way and why we demand that of advertisements and fashion.”
Haglund was crowned Miss America in 2008 and runs a foundation that helps people overcome eating disorders.
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- 11-year-old girl honors sick grandfather by...
- The Clean Cut: Children identify mom without...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: When kids get in the...
- The Clean Cut: 12-year-old boy writes,...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 17
- Does being married bring you closer to... 7
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- This couple lost their wedding location... 2
- Does an American child really go... 2