Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
Former Miss America Kirsten Haglund is seriously concerned about the negative effects pornography is having on society, according to The Blaze.
“It portrays an unrealistic view of women and that, perpetuated, destroys relationships,” Haglund told Billy Hallowell. “It’s really a reflection of our own brokenness in this country with why we choose to see women that way and why we demand that of advertisements and fashion.”
Haglund was crowned Miss America in 2008 and runs a foundation that helps people overcome eating disorders.
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Where are all the good Fourth of July movies?
- Time for an assessment of the year in movies...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- New Episcopal presiding bishop gives message...
- Matching 'the majesty': Tuacahn Amphitheatre...
- In our opinion: Declaration of... 21
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 9
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 3
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 3
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 2