Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
Former Miss America Kirsten Haglund is seriously concerned about the negative effects pornography is having on society, according to The Blaze.
“It portrays an unrealistic view of women and that, perpetuated, destroys relationships,” Haglund told Billy Hallowell. “It’s really a reflection of our own brokenness in this country with why we choose to see women that way and why we demand that of advertisements and fashion.”
Haglund was crowned Miss America in 2008 and runs a foundation that helps people overcome eating disorders.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 33
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Provo company creates program that... 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS... 14
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11