Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
Former Miss America Kirsten Haglund is seriously concerned about the negative effects pornography is having on society, according to The Blaze.
“It portrays an unrealistic view of women and that, perpetuated, destroys relationships,” Haglund told Billy Hallowell. “It’s really a reflection of our own brokenness in this country with why we choose to see women that way and why we demand that of advertisements and fashion.”
Haglund was crowned Miss America in 2008 and runs a foundation that helps people overcome eating disorders.
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 23
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 21
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6