Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace to speak at S.L. Time Out for Women in November
Dita Alangkara, Associated Press
Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace is scheduled to be one of the speakers at the Time Out for Women Salt Lake City event Nov. 21-22 at the Maverik Center, according to the event’s website at tofw.com.
She is scheduled to speak Nov. 21 along with singer Sandra Turley, pianist Josh Wright and Deseret Book CEO Sheri Dew.
On Nov. 22, presenters include musical trio Mercy River, former LDS Young Women general President Elaine Dalton, authors Emily Watts and Kris Belcher, psychologist Wendy Ulrich and scholar Robert L. Millet.
Pikus-Pace won a silver medal in the 2014 Winter Olympics in the women’s skeleton event. It was a comeback after she took fourth in 2010. She also is working on a book to be published through Deseret Book later this year.
This years’ theme is “Inevitable Light” with inspirational events targeted at women and sponsored by Deseret Book. Time Out for Women will also be in 12 other cities this fall, including Loveland, Colorado; St. Louis, Missouri; Birmingham, Alabama; Logan; Madison, Wisconsin; Saratoga Springs, New York; and Las Vegas. There will be coinciding Time Out for Girls events in Arlington, Texas; Sacramento, California; Boise; Portland, Oregon; and Phoenix.
Pikus-Pace will also be speaking at the events in Logan, Boise and Sacramento.
More information, including cost, registration and presenters, is available at tofw.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Defending the Faith: The very surprising...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- How President Uchtdorf upended my apple cart
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 108
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but... 39
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use... 39
- LDS Church announces feature-length... 38
- Defending the Faith: The very... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they... 18
- How President Uchtdorf upended my apple... 12