The statement "video games cause violence" has been deeply hated by gamers across the world. Video games have been accused of causing violence. Countless claims by sources tell us this is true. Some even claim that scientific studies show a direct correlation. But is it actually true?
First of all, claims come from those who do not play video games. People accuse for the sake of accusing, making false assumptions. In all reality, no scientific studies have ever actually shown a relationship between violence and video games. Video games are made out to be this awful abomination. Countless good deeds go unnoticed by the general population because the media focuses mostly on trying to blame the bad on something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19