The statement "video games cause violence" has been deeply hated by gamers across the world. Video games have been accused of causing violence. Countless claims by sources tell us this is true. Some even claim that scientific studies show a direct correlation. But is it actually true?
First of all, claims come from those who do not play video games. People accuse for the sake of accusing, making false assumptions. In all reality, no scientific studies have ever actually shown a relationship between violence and video games. Video games are made out to be this awful abomination. Countless good deeds go unnoticed by the general population because the media focuses mostly on trying to blame the bad on something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 43
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 30