The statement "video games cause violence" has been deeply hated by gamers across the world. Video games have been accused of causing violence. Countless claims by sources tell us this is true. Some even claim that scientific studies show a direct correlation. But is it actually true?
First of all, claims come from those who do not play video games. People accuse for the sake of accusing, making false assumptions. In all reality, no scientific studies have ever actually shown a relationship between violence and video games. Video games are made out to be this awful abomination. Countless good deeds go unnoticed by the general population because the media focuses mostly on trying to blame the bad on something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41