The statement "video games cause violence" has been deeply hated by gamers across the world. Video games have been accused of causing violence. Countless claims by sources tell us this is true. Some even claim that scientific studies show a direct correlation. But is it actually true?
First of all, claims come from those who do not play video games. People accuse for the sake of accusing, making false assumptions. In all reality, no scientific studies have ever actually shown a relationship between violence and video games. Video games are made out to be this awful abomination. Countless good deeds go unnoticed by the general population because the media focuses mostly on trying to blame the bad on something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Letter: Coal and job creation 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18