Shawn Bradley goes from 'a bust on the basketball court to a superstar off of it'
Lennox McLendon, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Former BYU center Shawn Bradley, a No. 2 overall pick in the 1993 NBA draft, was known for being "posterized" on a regular basis during his professional career.
But Bradley might be having the last laugh.
The latest 30 for 30 documentary short series by ESPN and Grantland takes a look at what Bradley has accomplished since he left the NBA. He's a vice principal, a mentor, a coach and a loving husband and father.
Bradley shares the difficulties he's faced being 7-foot-6 and dealing with the NBA lifestyle. He also talks about the aspects of his life that are most important.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26