Shawn Bradley goes from 'a bust on the basketball court to a superstar off of it'
Lennox McLendon, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Former BYU center Shawn Bradley, a No. 2 overall pick in the 1993 NBA draft, was known for being "posterized" on a regular basis during his professional career.
But Bradley might be having the last laugh.
The latest 30 for 30 documentary short series by ESPN and Grantland takes a look at what Bradley has accomplished since he left the NBA. He's a vice principal, a mentor, a coach and a loving husband and father.
Bradley shares the difficulties he's faced being 7-foot-6 and dealing with the NBA lifestyle. He also talks about the aspects of his life that are most important.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 141
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21