Shawn Bradley goes from 'a bust on the basketball court to a superstar off of it'
Lennox McLendon, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Former BYU center Shawn Bradley, a No. 2 overall pick in the 1993 NBA draft, was known for being "posterized" on a regular basis during his professional career.
But Bradley might be having the last laugh.
The latest 30 for 30 documentary short series by ESPN and Grantland takes a look at what Bradley has accomplished since he left the NBA. He's a vice principal, a mentor, a coach and a loving husband and father.
Bradley shares the difficulties he's faced being 7-foot-6 and dealing with the NBA lifestyle. He also talks about the aspects of his life that are most important.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28