Shawn Bradley goes from 'a bust on the basketball court to a superstar off of it'
Lennox McLendon, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Former BYU center Shawn Bradley, a No. 2 overall pick in the 1993 NBA draft, was known for being "posterized" on a regular basis during his professional career.
But Bradley might be having the last laugh.
The latest 30 for 30 documentary short series by ESPN and Grantland takes a look at what Bradley has accomplished since he left the NBA. He's a vice principal, a mentor, a coach and a loving husband and father.
Bradley shares the difficulties he's faced being 7-foot-6 and dealing with the NBA lifestyle. He also talks about the aspects of his life that are most important.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25