Hugh Carey, Deseret News
New car charging stations were highlighted today by officials touting clean air and new infrastructure. Mayor Ralph Becker joined Cody Stewart from the Utah Office of Energy Development and Ted Wilson from the Utah Clean Air Partnership to announce new Salt Lake City infrastructure that supports electric vehicles and air quality goals in the region. The charging stations are at 255 E. 500 South.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18