The difference in news preferences between liberals and conservatives
Liberals and conservatives have markedly different interests in current events, according to a study by the Pew Research Center.
Liberals are more interested in content about the Nigeria kidnappings and controversy surrounding the racial comments of Los Angeles Clippers' owner Donald Sterling, while conservatives are paying closer attention to Benghazi.
"The country’s ideological divide can be measured a lot of ways, such as by votes or how people stand on issues," according to the Pew report. "But it can also be seen in the news stories that people follow."
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13