USU Track & Field collects 6 titles on final day of championships; Aggie men place 3rd, women 6th
Rachel Orr 6th 1.73m (5-08.00) - High Jump
Ashley Robison 6th 38:30.22 - 10,000m
Cierra Simmons 6th 11:30.93 - 3,000m Steeplechase
Cree Taylor 6th 13.89 - 100m Hurdles
Tanner Hunt 4th 47.50 - 400m
Silas Pimentel 4th 10.52 - 100m
5th 21.42 - 200m
Kevin Allen 5th 53.70m (176-02) - Discus
Mitchell Kalinin 5th 4.66m (15-03.50) - Pole Vault
Jay Coleman Merrill 5th 1.96m (6-05.00) - High Jump
Dan Mosman 5th 52.14 - 400m Hurdles
Eric Shellhorn 5th 9:31.38 - 3,000m Steeplechase
Austin Groll 6th 48.25 - 400m
200m (finals) - 6. Chalese West, 24.32
Triple Jump (finals) - 5. Sam Nielson, 12.26m (40-02.75)
Shot Put (finals) - 12. Melanie Heslop, 13.25m (43-05.75)
400m Hurdles (finals) - 5. Dan Mosman, 52.14
800m (finals) - 8. Spencer Russell, 1:54.24
Triple Jump (finals) - 11. Kenny Hamlett, 13.95m (45-09.25)
Pole Vault (finals) - 5. Mitchell Kalinin, 4.66m (15-03.50)
* - School Record
Fans can follow Utah State Athletics, including Aggie track & field and cross country, at http://twitter.com/USUAthletics on Instagram at http://instagram.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at http://facebook.com/USUAthletics.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48