USU Track & Field collects 6 titles on final day of championships; Aggie men place 3rd, women 6th
Rachel Orr 6th 1.73m (5-08.00) - High Jump
Ashley Robison 6th 38:30.22 - 10,000m
Cierra Simmons 6th 11:30.93 - 3,000m Steeplechase
Cree Taylor 6th 13.89 - 100m Hurdles
Tanner Hunt 4th 47.50 - 400m
Silas Pimentel 4th 10.52 - 100m
5th 21.42 - 200m
Kevin Allen 5th 53.70m (176-02) - Discus
Mitchell Kalinin 5th 4.66m (15-03.50) - Pole Vault
Jay Coleman Merrill 5th 1.96m (6-05.00) - High Jump
Dan Mosman 5th 52.14 - 400m Hurdles
Eric Shellhorn 5th 9:31.38 - 3,000m Steeplechase
Austin Groll 6th 48.25 - 400m
200m (finals) - 6. Chalese West, 24.32
Triple Jump (finals) - 5. Sam Nielson, 12.26m (40-02.75)
Shot Put (finals) - 12. Melanie Heslop, 13.25m (43-05.75)
400m Hurdles (finals) - 5. Dan Mosman, 52.14
800m (finals) - 8. Spencer Russell, 1:54.24
Triple Jump (finals) - 11. Kenny Hamlett, 13.95m (45-09.25)
Pole Vault (finals) - 5. Mitchell Kalinin, 4.66m (15-03.50)
* - School Record
Fans can follow Utah State Athletics, including Aggie track & field and cross country, at http://twitter.com/USUAthletics on Instagram at http://instagram.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at http://facebook.com/USUAthletics.
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- Utes want to take away more takeaways at the...
- BYU-Virginia Primer
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 107
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 71
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44