Truck and trailer rollover halts traffic on southbound I-15
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ALPINE — A crash on I-15 caused major traffic delays through the Friday evening commute.
A truck pulling a trailer southbound on I-15 rolled south of Point of the Mountain near the state Route 92 interchange. All three people in the truck were wearing seat belts and were unharmed, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
The truck and trailer blocked all lanes of traffic, forcing drivers to pass the accident on the shoulder and causing up to 6 miles of gridlock.
Meanwhile, onlookers also slowed traffic on northbound I-15.
All lanes were open within two hours, but residual delays persisted into the evening commute.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15