Christian blogger reminds others that they are not forgotten
Sarah Bessey was losing faith in God's love for her when she heard four words that changed her life: "You are not forgotten."
The Canadian native was on a trip in Germany when she found out she had another late-term miscarriage.
"Everything in me longed to be in Canada," Bessey said in a video.
Two days after her return home, she was sitting in church feeling alone when she made eye contact with a former pastor whom she had not previously known.
"She came walking over and she crouched down beside me and she grabbed my hands and she said, 'I feel like I have heard from God, and he wanted me to tell you that you are not forgotten,'" Bessey said.
After she heard those words, she felt like she could be released from her burden.
"Sometimes all we're looking for is someone to see us," Bessey said.
Now, more than a decade later, the Besseys have three children and continue to put their faith in God.
- Temple Square hosts New Year's EVE events
- What's new: 'Jesus the Christ Study Guide'...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to release...
- Wright Words: My friend David is Christian,...
- 'Unbroken' billed as faith-based film, but...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Live nativity attracts more than 3,500 in...
- Can you question the Virgin Birth and... 20
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 20
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 15
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 9
- This is what going to church does to you 9
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Local faith leaders share inspiring... 5