Christian blogger reminds others that they are not forgotten
Sarah Bessey was losing faith in God's love for her when she heard four words that changed her life: "You are not forgotten."
The Canadian native was on a trip in Germany when she found out she had another late-term miscarriage.
"Everything in me longed to be in Canada," Bessey said in a video.
Two days after her return home, she was sitting in church feeling alone when she made eye contact with a former pastor whom she had not previously known.
"She came walking over and she crouched down beside me and she grabbed my hands and she said, 'I feel like I have heard from God, and he wanted me to tell you that you are not forgotten,'" Bessey said.
After she heard those words, she felt like she could be released from her burden.
"Sometimes all we're looking for is someone to see us," Bessey said.
Now, more than a decade later, the Besseys have three children and continue to put their faith in God.
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 91
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 87
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 33
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 31
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22