Christian blogger reminds others that they are not forgotten
Sarah Bessey was losing faith in God's love for her when she heard four words that changed her life: "You are not forgotten."
The Canadian native was on a trip in Germany when she found out she had another late-term miscarriage.
"Everything in me longed to be in Canada," Bessey said in a video.
Two days after her return home, she was sitting in church feeling alone when she made eye contact with a former pastor whom she had not previously known.
"She came walking over and she crouched down beside me and she grabbed my hands and she said, 'I feel like I have heard from God, and he wanted me to tell you that you are not forgotten,'" Bessey said.
After she heard those words, she felt like she could be released from her burden.
"Sometimes all we're looking for is someone to see us," Bessey said.
Now, more than a decade later, the Besseys have three children and continue to put their faith in God.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Chinese group provides home for new LDS converts
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 18
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5