Information for parents about the film "Godzilla."
Violence/gore: Monster violence. Soldiers shoot monsters and monsters fight each other. Monsters destroy a train that has people in it. Humans attempt to electrocute a monster. A monster kills soldiers. A man sacrifices his wife for the survival of an industrial site. Many people are seen being treated for wounds or are wandering with small wounds on their bodies.
Language: A few profanities.
Sensuality: A married couple kiss in their car before going to work. A married couple kisses on the couch and a phone interrupts them.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- First trailer for 'Night at the Museum:...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest... 1