Clayton James and Betty Loraine Ford Kearl were married 70 years ago, on May 12, 1944, in the Salt Lake Temple. They are members of the Belvedere Ward, Salt Lake City Wells Stake. They are the parents of seven children and have 35 grandchildren and 59 great-grandchildren.
Fred and Beverly Breneman were married 70 years ago, on May 21, 1944, in Berkeley, California, and were later sealed in the Idaho Falls Idaho Temple. They are members of the Nampa 17th Ward, Nampa Idaho West Stake. They have one daughter, four grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
- New stake presidents
- 90 Vietnamese Latter-day Saints travel to YSA...
- The result of an apostle’s prayer
- Funeral held for parents, four children in Texas
- Relief Society Building, 'A Home of Our Own'
- Philmont training returns to New Mexico
- Family History Missions 101
- Mormon Battalion: 'a march of faith'