Some people say that drivers in Utah are bad, and if this is true, then we need to step up our driving a bit. People aren't taking action to improve their driving, so if it is necessary, Utah will have to enforce it by law. And this is what has had to happen. I am glad to see that Utah is making texting, dialing or doing pretty much anything else with your phone while driving illegal. However, I think that some parts of this law have been taken a little too far. If you are listening to music on your phone, it is illegal to take out your phone and switch to a different song. It is pretty much the same as pushing a button on the radio of your car, only on your phone. Despite overreaching on this law, I hope that we will see improved driving in Utah.
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 23
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Where's the action? 17