Some people say that drivers in Utah are bad, and if this is true, then we need to step up our driving a bit. People aren't taking action to improve their driving, so if it is necessary, Utah will have to enforce it by law. And this is what has had to happen. I am glad to see that Utah is making texting, dialing or doing pretty much anything else with your phone while driving illegal. However, I think that some parts of this law have been taken a little too far. If you are listening to music on your phone, it is illegal to take out your phone and switch to a different song. It is pretty much the same as pushing a button on the radio of your car, only on your phone. Despite overreaching on this law, I hope that we will see improved driving in Utah.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18