Some people say that drivers in Utah are bad, and if this is true, then we need to step up our driving a bit. People aren't taking action to improve their driving, so if it is necessary, Utah will have to enforce it by law. And this is what has had to happen. I am glad to see that Utah is making texting, dialing or doing pretty much anything else with your phone while driving illegal. However, I think that some parts of this law have been taken a little too far. If you are listening to music on your phone, it is illegal to take out your phone and switch to a different song. It is pretty much the same as pushing a button on the radio of your car, only on your phone. Despite overreaching on this law, I hope that we will see improved driving in Utah.
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes sense
- Letter: Public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding