What’s the most interesting, memorable food you ate on your mission?
With missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving around the globe in numerous cultures, unique encounters with food become a prominent part of the missionary experience. And Mormon Times wants to hear your story.
We invite readers to share their experiences to be considered for publication. Please limit your story to 200 words and include your name, your current city of residence, the name of the mission where you served and the years you where there. Experiences should reflect a spirit of appreciation and respect for cultures.
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 48
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 31
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New DVD tells story of David... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5