What’s the most interesting, memorable food you ate on your mission?
With missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving around the globe in numerous cultures, unique encounters with food become a prominent part of the missionary experience. And Mormon Times wants to hear your story.
We invite readers to share their experiences to be considered for publication. Please limit your story to 200 words and include your name, your current city of residence, the name of the mission where you served and the years you where there. Experiences should reflect a spirit of appreciation and respect for cultures.
- 19 inspiring Christmas quotes from President...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- LDS World: Jesus Christ is the solution
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 44
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 20
- Christmas without Jesus 19
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Visiting minister urges unity among... 10
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8