BYU-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton performs clean comedy act on 'Conan'
Brigham Young University-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton highlighted his single life and facial features that naturally convey happiness during his comedy performance on "Conan" Monday night.
During his four-minute act, Hamilton, who is well-known for his clean humor, spoke about his desire to find a wife and touched on how life is different for those who don't drink alcohol.
Hamilton, originally from Ashton, Idaho, was listed as one of the top five comics to watch by Rolling Stone in 2012, and he has performed on "Conan" multiple times. Hamilton's next performance in Utah will be at Wiseguys on June 20 and 21.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he... 2