BYU-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton performs clean comedy act on 'Conan'
Brigham Young University-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton highlighted his single life and facial features that naturally convey happiness during his comedy performance on "Conan" Monday night.
During his four-minute act, Hamilton, who is well-known for his clean humor, spoke about his desire to find a wife and touched on how life is different for those who don't drink alcohol.
Hamilton, originally from Ashton, Idaho, was listed as one of the top five comics to watch by Rolling Stone in 2012, and he has performed on "Conan" multiple times. Hamilton's next performance in Utah will be at Wiseguys on June 20 and 21.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 33
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Provo company creates program that... 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS... 14
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11