BYU-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton performs clean comedy act on 'Conan'
Brigham Young University-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton highlighted his single life and facial features that naturally convey happiness during his comedy performance on "Conan" Monday night.
During his four-minute act, Hamilton, who is well-known for his clean humor, spoke about his desire to find a wife and touched on how life is different for those who don't drink alcohol.
Hamilton, originally from Ashton, Idaho, was listed as one of the top five comics to watch by Rolling Stone in 2012, and he has performed on "Conan" multiple times. Hamilton's next performance in Utah will be at Wiseguys on June 20 and 21.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a movie...
- ‘Big Hero 6,’ ‘Feast’...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Relationship, educational and economic...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- The Clean Cut: Groom makes vows not only to...
- Erin Stewart: Why I vaccinate my... 21
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 11
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only... 3
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 3
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas set to compete... 1
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The incalculable... 1
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases clean... 1