BYU-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton performs clean comedy act on 'Conan'
Brigham Young University-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton highlighted his single life and facial features that naturally convey happiness during his comedy performance on "Conan" Monday night.
During his four-minute act, Hamilton, who is well-known for his clean humor, spoke about his desire to find a wife and touched on how life is different for those who don't drink alcohol.
Hamilton, originally from Ashton, Idaho, was listed as one of the top five comics to watch by Rolling Stone in 2012, and he has performed on "Conan" multiple times. Hamilton's next performance in Utah will be at Wiseguys on June 20 and 21.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1