BYU-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton performs clean comedy act on 'Conan'
Brigham Young University-Idaho alumnus Ryan Hamilton highlighted his single life and facial features that naturally convey happiness during his comedy performance on "Conan" Monday night.
During his four-minute act, Hamilton, who is well-known for his clean humor, spoke about his desire to find a wife and touched on how life is different for those who don't drink alcohol.
Hamilton, originally from Ashton, Idaho, was listed as one of the top five comics to watch by Rolling Stone in 2012, and he has performed on "Conan" multiple times. Hamilton's next performance in Utah will be at Wiseguys on June 20 and 21.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom dance to...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- The U.S. women’s national soccer team...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 85
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 2
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1