WEST VALLEY CITY — A man who police say was responsible for the temporary disappearance of a 15-month-old girl was arrested Tuesday.
On May 6, the Unified Police Department issued an endangered missing advisory for the child, who was in the care of Jamie Webb, 39. The child was eventually found and turned over to her mother uninjured.
Police continued to search for Webb, who had an outsanding arrest warrant for aggravated assault.
On Tuesday, detectives received a tip that Webb was residing in West Valley. He was spotted riding a motorcycle near 4018 S. 4000 West. He pulled over to make a phone call, and detectives stopped and took him into custody.
Webb was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for the outstanding warrant on $50,000 bail.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 17
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 8