WEST VALLEY CITY — A man who police say was responsible for the temporary disappearance of a 15-month-old girl was arrested Tuesday.
On May 6, the Unified Police Department issued an endangered missing advisory for the child, who was in the care of Jamie Webb, 39. The child was eventually found and turned over to her mother uninjured.
Police continued to search for Webb, who had an outsanding arrest warrant for aggravated assault.
On Tuesday, detectives received a tip that Webb was residing in West Valley. He was spotted riding a motorcycle near 4018 S. 4000 West. He pulled over to make a phone call, and detectives stopped and took him into custody.
Webb was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for the outstanding warrant on $50,000 bail.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12