Noelle Pikus-Pace shares love of motherhood in blog post on Olympic website
Erik Ostling, Getty Images/Pampers
Utahn and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace has become known for her love for her family. She even won the Moment of the Games award for her celebration with her husband and two children.
On Mother's Day, Pikus-Pace took another opportunity to explain why she loves being a mom. In a blog post published on the Team USA website Sunday, Pikus-Pace shared her favorite family moments, emphasizing her enthusiasm for motherhood.
"Being a mom is much more amusing than any country I have visited, way better than any hot fudge chocolate sundae I have tried and far more rewarding than any medal I have won," the post stated.
"There are definitely moments when I am completely stressed out, the house is a disaster and tomorrow can’t come fast enough ... but for every day or moment like that, there are a hundred more that remind me of the joy and happiness that come from being a mom. I absolutely love it."
Pikus-Pace also mentioned her new book, which will be released in the fall of this year and sold through Deseret Book.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Over and out: TV flops, exits and endings in...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- Different reasons drive Utah writers to...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas... 2
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a... 1