Noelle Pikus-Pace shares love of motherhood in blog post on Olympic website
Erik Ostling, Getty Images/Pampers
Utahn and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace has become known for her love for her family. She even won the Moment of the Games award for her celebration with her husband and two children.
On Mother's Day, Pikus-Pace took another opportunity to explain why she loves being a mom. In a blog post published on the Team USA website Sunday, Pikus-Pace shared her favorite family moments, emphasizing her enthusiasm for motherhood.
"Being a mom is much more amusing than any country I have visited, way better than any hot fudge chocolate sundae I have tried and far more rewarding than any medal I have won," the post stated.
"There are definitely moments when I am completely stressed out, the house is a disaster and tomorrow can’t come fast enough ... but for every day or moment like that, there are a hundred more that remind me of the joy and happiness that come from being a mom. I absolutely love it."
Pikus-Pace also mentioned her new book, which will be released in the fall of this year and sold through Deseret Book.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- This one thing can help predict the type and...
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could help...
- It's about time the government... 12
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- 5 parenting lessons from movies 3
- Face time vs. screen time: The... 2
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney... 2