Noelle Pikus-Pace shares love of motherhood in blog post on Olympic website
Erik Ostling, Getty Images/Pampers
Utahn and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace has become known for her love for her family. She even won the Moment of the Games award for her celebration with her husband and two children.
On Mother's Day, Pikus-Pace took another opportunity to explain why she loves being a mom. In a blog post published on the Team USA website Sunday, Pikus-Pace shared her favorite family moments, emphasizing her enthusiasm for motherhood.
"Being a mom is much more amusing than any country I have visited, way better than any hot fudge chocolate sundae I have tried and far more rewarding than any medal I have won," the post stated.
"There are definitely moments when I am completely stressed out, the house is a disaster and tomorrow can’t come fast enough ... but for every day or moment like that, there are a hundred more that remind me of the joy and happiness that come from being a mom. I absolutely love it."
Pikus-Pace also mentioned her new book, which will be released in the fall of this year and sold through Deseret Book.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- This couple lost their wedding location the...
- 11-year-old girl honors sick grandfather by...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 16
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 3
- Does being married bring you closer to... 3
- This couple lost their wedding location... 2
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1
- The Clean Cut: Daughter sends message... 1