Noelle Pikus-Pace shares love of motherhood in blog post on Olympic website
Erik Ostling, Getty Images/Pampers
Utahn and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace has become known for her love for her family. She even won the Moment of the Games award for her celebration with her husband and two children.
On Mother's Day, Pikus-Pace took another opportunity to explain why she loves being a mom. In a blog post published on the Team USA website Sunday, Pikus-Pace shared her favorite family moments, emphasizing her enthusiasm for motherhood.
"Being a mom is much more amusing than any country I have visited, way better than any hot fudge chocolate sundae I have tried and far more rewarding than any medal I have won," the post stated.
"There are definitely moments when I am completely stressed out, the house is a disaster and tomorrow can’t come fast enough ... but for every day or moment like that, there are a hundred more that remind me of the joy and happiness that come from being a mom. I absolutely love it."
Pikus-Pace also mentioned her new book, which will be released in the fall of this year and sold through Deseret Book.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 20
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 17
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6