Noelle Pikus-Pace shares love of motherhood in blog post on Olympic website
Erik Ostling, Getty Images/Pampers
Utahn and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic silver medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace has become known for her love for her family. She even won the Moment of the Games award for her celebration with her husband and two children.
On Mother's Day, Pikus-Pace took another opportunity to explain why she loves being a mom. In a blog post published on the Team USA website Sunday, Pikus-Pace shared her favorite family moments, emphasizing her enthusiasm for motherhood.
"Being a mom is much more amusing than any country I have visited, way better than any hot fudge chocolate sundae I have tried and far more rewarding than any medal I have won," the post stated.
"There are definitely moments when I am completely stressed out, the house is a disaster and tomorrow can’t come fast enough ... but for every day or moment like that, there are a hundred more that remind me of the joy and happiness that come from being a mom. I absolutely love it."
Pikus-Pace also mentioned her new book, which will be released in the fall of this year and sold through Deseret Book.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2