Utah is known for bad drivers. They don't signal, or signal and don't turn. They dart in and out while driving on the freeway. They go through red lights and don't stop at stop signs.
Now we finally pass a law that they should not use cell phones while driving, that both hands should be on the wheel and our attention should be on just driving safely. However, it sounds like we can still use our cell phone if someone calls us, or if we stop long enough to dial out. Our high schools are trying to teach that just talking on the phone is a distraction because we are thinking about the conversation, not driving. Lets really pass a law that means no using the cell phone while in the car. Maybe then we can stop accidents.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33