Utah is known for bad drivers. They don't signal, or signal and don't turn. They dart in and out while driving on the freeway. They go through red lights and don't stop at stop signs.
Now we finally pass a law that they should not use cell phones while driving, that both hands should be on the wheel and our attention should be on just driving safely. However, it sounds like we can still use our cell phone if someone calls us, or if we stop long enough to dial out. Our high schools are trying to teach that just talking on the phone is a distraction because we are thinking about the conversation, not driving. Lets really pass a law that means no using the cell phone while in the car. Maybe then we can stop accidents.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 44
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 33
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 23