2 dead, 2 hospitalized in Sevier County carbon monoxide leak
RICHFIELD — Two people died and two others were hospitalized Friday after an apparent carbon monoxide leak in a Richfield home.
One of the victims was a 17-year-old boy, according to Richfield Police Chief John Evans. The other person who died and the two who were hospitalized were not identified Friday night, though it appeared two males and two females were involved, Evans said.
Authorities were called at 7:30 p.m to a home near 200 South and 400 West. Two of the victims who were incapacitated were taken to Sevier Valley Medical Center. Their conditions were unknown Friday night.
— Sam Penrod
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29