Dave Ramsey, daughter Rachel Cruze in Salt Lake City May 13-14
SALT LAKE CITY — Raising “money-smart” children will be one of the things financial guru Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze talk about when they are in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, May 14, as part of The Legacy Journey Tour.
The event is 7 p.m. at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, and tickets at $39.
The day before, on Tuesday, May 13, Ramsay will be presenting his EntreLeadership 1-Day at Abravanel Hall, starting at 9 a.m. Ramsey, Cruze and Chris Hogan, who has been a financial counselor with Ramsey, are scheduled to present.
Tickets are $99 for the day-long event.
Cruze has co-authored the recently released “Smart Money Smart Kids” with Ramsey, who has a radio show and is the author of several books. The book was released in April and is No. 1 on the New York Times’ Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.
For tickets to either event, see daveramsey.com and click on Live Events or visit the Abravanel Hall ticket office.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- All families need to have the financial 'talk'
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects add to...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- In a surprising move, Dollar Tree will buy...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 15
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 2