Dave Ramsey, daughter Rachel Cruze in Salt Lake City May 13-14
SALT LAKE CITY — Raising “money-smart” children will be one of the things financial guru Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze talk about when they are in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, May 14, as part of The Legacy Journey Tour.
The event is 7 p.m. at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, and tickets at $39.
The day before, on Tuesday, May 13, Ramsay will be presenting his EntreLeadership 1-Day at Abravanel Hall, starting at 9 a.m. Ramsey, Cruze and Chris Hogan, who has been a financial counselor with Ramsey, are scheduled to present.
Tickets are $99 for the day-long event.
Cruze has co-authored the recently released “Smart Money Smart Kids” with Ramsey, who has a radio show and is the author of several books. The book was released in April and is No. 1 on the New York Times’ Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.
For tickets to either event, see daveramsey.com and click on Live Events or visit the Abravanel Hall ticket office.
- 25 cities that are winning at education
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as rest of...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- 4 warning signs your teen is destined for bad...
- Germany to Greece: Don't mess with us over...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Child grooms of Nepal are married off as...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Obama to seek to bust spending limits... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as... 2
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re... 1