Dave Ramsey, daughter Rachel Cruze in Salt Lake City May 13-14
SALT LAKE CITY — Raising “money-smart” children will be one of the things financial guru Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze talk about when they are in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, May 14, as part of The Legacy Journey Tour.
The event is 7 p.m. at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, and tickets at $39.
The day before, on Tuesday, May 13, Ramsay will be presenting his EntreLeadership 1-Day at Abravanel Hall, starting at 9 a.m. Ramsey, Cruze and Chris Hogan, who has been a financial counselor with Ramsey, are scheduled to present.
Tickets are $99 for the day-long event.
Cruze has co-authored the recently released “Smart Money Smart Kids” with Ramsey, who has a radio show and is the author of several books. The book was released in April and is No. 1 on the New York Times’ Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.
For tickets to either event, see daveramsey.com and click on Live Events or visit the Abravanel Hall ticket office.
- The slow death of the 9-to-5 workday
- These are the 30 best cities in America for a...
- The laziest states in the U.S.
- How 20-somethings have an advantage over...
- The next act: what happens now in Greece's drama
- Tourists on holiday coping with Greece's...
- Staycation activity options throughout Utah
- One thing kids can teach us about reaching...