Dave Ramsey, daughter Rachel Cruze in Salt Lake City May 13-14
SALT LAKE CITY — Raising “money-smart” children will be one of the things financial guru Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze talk about when they are in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, May 14, as part of The Legacy Journey Tour.
The event is 7 p.m. at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, and tickets at $39.
The day before, on Tuesday, May 13, Ramsay will be presenting his EntreLeadership 1-Day at Abravanel Hall, starting at 9 a.m. Ramsey, Cruze and Chris Hogan, who has been a financial counselor with Ramsey, are scheduled to present.
Tickets are $99 for the day-long event.
Cruze has co-authored the recently released “Smart Money Smart Kids” with Ramsey, who has a radio show and is the author of several books. The book was released in April and is No. 1 on the New York Times’ Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.
For tickets to either event, see daveramsey.com and click on Live Events or visit the Abravanel Hall ticket office.
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- Clean up your finances by tossing paper,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- A Closer Look: Your (online) life after death
- The market power of pumpkin spice
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Why separate bank accounts might help... 2
- These are America's 10 poorest congressmen 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2