Dave Ramsey, daughter Rachel Cruze in Salt Lake City May 13-14
SALT LAKE CITY — Raising “money-smart” children will be one of the things financial guru Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruze talk about when they are in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, May 14, as part of The Legacy Journey Tour.
The event is 7 p.m. at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, and tickets at $39.
The day before, on Tuesday, May 13, Ramsay will be presenting his EntreLeadership 1-Day at Abravanel Hall, starting at 9 a.m. Ramsey, Cruze and Chris Hogan, who has been a financial counselor with Ramsey, are scheduled to present.
Tickets are $99 for the day-long event.
Cruze has co-authored the recently released “Smart Money Smart Kids” with Ramsey, who has a radio show and is the author of several books. The book was released in April and is No. 1 on the New York Times’ Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.
For tickets to either event, see daveramsey.com and click on Live Events or visit the Abravanel Hall ticket office.
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price to pay...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- How to fight the prom price war
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open, adapt...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Crowdfunding: Where social media meets...
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal finance is all...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- More Americans spending at least half... 7
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1