No local players selected in 1st round of NFL draft
Frank Franklin II, ASSOCIATED PRESS
No local players were selected in the first round the NFL draft Thursday night.
It was largely expected that players with ties to the state of Utah wouldn't hear their names called by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on day one.
Rounds two and three take place Friday at 5 p.m. MDT. Many expect former Timpview star Xavier Su'a-Filo, BYU star Kyle Van Noy and Utah star Keith McGill to get picked in the second round.
The draft will be televised live on both the NFL Network and ESPN.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 152
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 30
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27