No local players selected in 1st round of NFL draft
Frank Franklin II, ASSOCIATED PRESS
No local players were selected in the first round the NFL draft Thursday night.
It was largely expected that players with ties to the state of Utah wouldn't hear their names called by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on day one.
Rounds two and three take place Friday at 5 p.m. MDT. Many expect former Timpview star Xavier Su'a-Filo, BYU star Kyle Van Noy and Utah star Keith McGill to get picked in the second round.
The draft will be televised live on both the NFL Network and ESPN.
- Big 12 commissioner: Some in league feel...
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: Projecting the 2016... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 62
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 58
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 45