Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Bear, the Utah Jazz's mascot, visited Midvale Elementary School on Thursday to talk about healthy lifestyles. Molina Healthcare’s cat doctor mascot, Dr. Cleo, and the Bear teamed up to encourage thousands of youngsters to make lifestyle choices including healthy eating, staying in school, exercising, and saying no to drugs, tobacco and alcohol.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15