Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Bear, the Utah Jazz's mascot, visited Midvale Elementary School on Thursday to talk about healthy lifestyles. Molina Healthcare’s cat doctor mascot, Dr. Cleo, and the Bear teamed up to encourage thousands of youngsters to make lifestyle choices including healthy eating, staying in school, exercising, and saying no to drugs, tobacco and alcohol.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 28
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12