DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 3rd Field Artillery Battalion, Regional Training Institute, will conduct artillery training exercises Monday through Wednesday, May 12-14, at Camp Williams.
On Monday, May 12, exercises will happen between noon and 5 p.m.; exercises on Tuesday, May 13, are between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.; and drills on Wednesday, May 14, also start at 7 a.m. to about 5 p.m.
The crew and section-level training on the M109A6 Paladin howitzers aims to enhance readiness for students attending field artillery training at the Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8