DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 3rd Field Artillery Battalion, Regional Training Institute, will conduct artillery training exercises Monday through Wednesday, May 12-14, at Camp Williams.
On Monday, May 12, exercises will happen between noon and 5 p.m.; exercises on Tuesday, May 13, are between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.; and drills on Wednesday, May 14, also start at 7 a.m. to about 5 p.m.
The crew and section-level training on the M109A6 Paladin howitzers aims to enhance readiness for students attending field artillery training at the Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 28
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12