NBA draft tracker: A look at the 6 players who worked out for the Utah Jazz on Thursday
Gerry Broome, AP
With the first day of pre-draft workouts in the books, Utah has six more players in town to show what they are made of and prove if they are worth a draft pick or at least an invitation to the summer league.
The Jazz brought in a pretty even mix of players from different positions including a few familiar faces out of the Pac-12.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48