NBA draft tracker: A look at the 6 players who worked out for the Utah Jazz on Thursday
Gerry Broome, AP
With the first day of pre-draft workouts in the books, Utah has six more players in town to show what they are made of and prove if they are worth a draft pick or at least an invitation to the summer league.
The Jazz brought in a pretty even mix of players from different positions including a few familiar faces out of the Pac-12.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16