2014 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2014 high school football season is still over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 22.
Who does defending 5A state champion Bingham open with, and when is the Jordan-East grudge match? What about the Desert Hills-Pine View title game rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for every 5A, 4A, 3AA, 3A and 2A high school football team in Utah. Only a handful of the 1A teams have finalized their schedules.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
Following Deseret News prep editor James Edward on Twitter @DNewsPreps
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Boxing champ Gene Fullmer: An ordinary family...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- Utahns in baseball: Ex-Utah pitcher Tyler...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 166
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 86
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 47
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 41
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40