2014 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2014 high school football season is still over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 22.
Who does defending 5A state champion Bingham open with, and when is the Jordan-East grudge match? What about the Desert Hills-Pine View title game rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for every 5A, 4A, 3AA, 3A and 2A high school football team in Utah. Only a handful of the 1A teams have finalized their schedules.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
Following Deseret News prep editor James Edward on Twitter @DNewsPreps
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Jazz in talks with German center Pleiss,...
- The U.S. women’s national soccer team...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 90
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 60
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 51
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 34
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27