2014 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2014 high school football season is still over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 22.
Who does defending 5A state champion Bingham open with, and when is the Jordan-East grudge match? What about the Desert Hills-Pine View title game rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for every 5A, 4A, 3AA, 3A and 2A high school football team in Utah. Only a handful of the 1A teams have finalized their schedules.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
Following Deseret News prep editor James Edward on Twitter @DNewsPreps
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Utes get it done at home again
- Best of the West: Shifting teams around after...
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes still outstanding from...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Morning links: ESPN's Chad Ford draft...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 99
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 94
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 36
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28