2014 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2014 high school football season is still over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 22.
Who does defending 5A state champion Bingham open with, and when is the Jordan-East grudge match? What about the Desert Hills-Pine View title game rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for every 5A, 4A, 3AA, 3A and 2A high school football team in Utah. Only a handful of the 1A teams have finalized their schedules.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
Following Deseret News prep editor James Edward on Twitter @DNewsPreps
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 47
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45