2014 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2014 high school football season is still over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 22.
Who does defending 5A state champion Bingham open with, and when is the Jordan-East grudge match? What about the Desert Hills-Pine View title game rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for every 5A, 4A, 3AA, 3A and 2A high school football team in Utah. Only a handful of the 1A teams have finalized their schedules.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
Following Deseret News prep editor James Edward on Twitter @DNewsPreps
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- Cougars football team undergoing reality...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former BYU wide receiver...
- BYU's Mendenhall on the cusp of embarking on...
- Amy Donaldson: Football has helped Ute...
- Whittingham's second decade at the helm of...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Utah football: The Michigan Wolverines in 6...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 89
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 63
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 26
- High school football: Parry's Power... 23