After some time of observations, the recent article about another helmetless motorcyclist being killed ("Bountiful man killed in Logan Canyon," May 3), I feel I must speak out.
A lot of cyclists seem to think much more of their machines than they do of themselves. Just the other day at a stoplight I observed a gorgeous motorcycle, black and chrome and polished to the nines — it even had a cup holder! You guessed it, the rider was bareheaded. Please, cyclists, use your brain to protect your brain — wear a helmet!
Aletha S Haueter
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32