After some time of observations, the recent article about another helmetless motorcyclist being killed ("Bountiful man killed in Logan Canyon," May 3), I feel I must speak out.
A lot of cyclists seem to think much more of their machines than they do of themselves. Just the other day at a stoplight I observed a gorgeous motorcycle, black and chrome and polished to the nines — it even had a cup holder! You guessed it, the rider was bareheaded. Please, cyclists, use your brain to protect your brain — wear a helmet!
Aletha S Haueter
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 85
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 34