After some time of observations, the recent article about another helmetless motorcyclist being killed ("Bountiful man killed in Logan Canyon," May 3), I feel I must speak out.
A lot of cyclists seem to think much more of their machines than they do of themselves. Just the other day at a stoplight I observed a gorgeous motorcycle, black and chrome and polished to the nines — it even had a cup holder! You guessed it, the rider was bareheaded. Please, cyclists, use your brain to protect your brain — wear a helmet!
Aletha S Haueter
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20