After some time of observations, the recent article about another helmetless motorcyclist being killed ("Bountiful man killed in Logan Canyon," May 3), I feel I must speak out.
A lot of cyclists seem to think much more of their machines than they do of themselves. Just the other day at a stoplight I observed a gorgeous motorcycle, black and chrome and polished to the nines — it even had a cup holder! You guessed it, the rider was bareheaded. Please, cyclists, use your brain to protect your brain — wear a helmet!
Aletha S Haueter
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30