After some time of observations, the recent article about another helmetless motorcyclist being killed ("Bountiful man killed in Logan Canyon," May 3), I feel I must speak out.
A lot of cyclists seem to think much more of their machines than they do of themselves. Just the other day at a stoplight I observed a gorgeous motorcycle, black and chrome and polished to the nines — it even had a cup holder! You guessed it, the rider was bareheaded. Please, cyclists, use your brain to protect your brain — wear a helmet!
Aletha S Haueter
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17