Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Jamie Yamashiro, Bradley Gunnuscio and Skyler Jorgensen flew large kites at Salt Lake City's Liberty Park on Sunday afternoon. A duck and her ducklings enjoyed a swim in a nearby pond. They were among those who took advantage of Sunday's mild weather, with temperatures in the mid-70s. Wind and rain will likely cool things down Monday evening through Thursday, according to KSL meteorologists.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21