Breaking down the most highly drafted players from Utah State
Associated Press file photo
The NFL draft is just days away and a handful of Utah State players are hoping to hear their name called in the three-day event. Getting drafted with a high pick is a goal for many college players, but it doesn’t mean success will follow.
Here is a look at the most highly drafted Aggies and how their careers turned out. Many, like Phil Olsen — who's name is pictured above, three spots below Terry Bradshaw — were defensive linemen.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25