Breaking down the most highly drafted players from Utah State
Associated Press file photo
The NFL draft is just days away and a handful of Utah State players are hoping to hear their name called in the three-day event. Getting drafted with a high pick is a goal for many college players, but it doesn’t mean success will follow.
Here is a look at the most highly drafted Aggies and how their careers turned out. Many, like Phil Olsen — who's name is pictured above, three spots below Terry Bradshaw — were defensive linemen.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27