Breaking down the most highly drafted players from Utah State
Associated Press file photo
The NFL draft is just days away and a handful of Utah State players are hoping to hear their name called in the three-day event. Getting drafted with a high pick is a goal for many college players, but it doesn’t mean success will follow.
Here is a look at the most highly drafted Aggies and how their careers turned out. Many, like Phil Olsen — who's name is pictured above, three spots below Terry Bradshaw — were defensive linemen.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23