Breaking down the most highly drafted players from Utah State
Associated Press file photo
The NFL draft is just days away and a handful of Utah State players are hoping to hear their name called in the three-day event. Getting drafted with a high pick is a goal for many college players, but it doesn’t mean success will follow.
Here is a look at the most highly drafted Aggies and how their careers turned out. Many, like Phil Olsen — who's name is pictured above, three spots below Terry Bradshaw — were defensive linemen.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 27
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21