LOGAN CANYON, Cache County — A 31-year-old Bountiful man was killed Friday when he crashed his motorcycle.
Craig Allen was riding his motorcycle west about 1:30 p.m. Friday when he crashed near milepost 468. He drove off the roadway, up an incline and was thrown from the motorcycle, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
Allen was not wearing a helmet and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sometime after the accident, the motorcycle caught fire. A Division of Wildlife Resources officer was driving east through the canyon and noticed the flames. The officer called for help and attempted first aid on Allen.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
— Emilee Eagar
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13