SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Division of State History will host an open house in connection with Utah Archaeology Week.
The event is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Rio Grande Building, 300 S. Rio Grande St. Admission is free.
There will be hands-on archaeological activities including grinding corn, throwing spears and face painting.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12