SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Division of State History will host an open house in connection with Utah Archaeology Week.
The event is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Rio Grande Building, 300 S. Rio Grande St. Admission is free.
There will be hands-on archaeological activities including grinding corn, throwing spears and face painting.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11