, USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum
PRICE — Admission to the Utah State University-Eastern Prehistoric Museum will be free on Saturday, May 3.
The free admissin is during regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the museum on 155 E. Main. There will be children’s activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as well as educational events.
More information is available at usueastern.edu/museum.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- Discovery Gateway opens new health-focused...
- 8 injured in 3-car West Haven crash
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11