, USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum
PRICE — Admission to the Utah State University-Eastern Prehistoric Museum will be free on Saturday, May 3.
The free admissin is during regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the museum on 155 E. Main. There will be children’s activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as well as educational events.
More information is available at usueastern.edu/museum.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29