, USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum
PRICE — Admission to the Utah State University-Eastern Prehistoric Museum will be free on Saturday, May 3.
The free admissin is during regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the museum on 155 E. Main. There will be children’s activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as well as educational events.
More information is available at usueastern.edu/museum.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 65
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18