, USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum
PRICE — Admission to the Utah State University-Eastern Prehistoric Museum will be free on Saturday, May 3.
The free admissin is during regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the museum on 155 E. Main. There will be children’s activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as well as educational events.
More information is available at usueastern.edu/museum.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16