, USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum
PRICE — Admission to the Utah State University-Eastern Prehistoric Museum will be free on Saturday, May 3.
The free admissin is during regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the museum on 155 E. Main. There will be children’s activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as well as educational events.
More information is available at usueastern.edu/museum.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 69
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 13