Information for parents about the film "The Amazing Spider-Man 2":
Violence: Typical comic-book movie violence. The hero battles villains both with fists and weapons, some improvised, such as debris from buildings and the street. Many bullets fly but none hit their target. Three people fight on a plane and one gets knocked out. All of them end up dying. A man falls into a tank of electric eels after being shocked by a cable he is repairing. A man has a violent reaction to a substance that is injected into his body. A bomb is dropped near two people and explodes as they are trying to escape.
Gore: A man is shown on his deathbed with a severe illness that deforms him and colors his skin. Blood from wounds can be seen.
Alcohol: Some drinking happens, mostly by a character who is depressed.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- American Fork High School Marching Band ready...
- Review: 'Smash Bros.' makes brutality adorable
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- What's new: 'Walk Beside Me' adds vibrancy to...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 4
- Obama to award Presidential Medal of... 2
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2
- 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123... 1
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's... 1
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine... 1
- American Fork High School Marching Band... 1