Worried about job being automated? Quartz has an interactive chart to ease (or increase) your fears
Lenorlux, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Worried about your job being taken over by robots?
The uneasy fear that comes with wondering whether your profession of choice will become obsolete before you have the chance to collect any Social Security checks — which you are also not sure will be around when you retire — can be daunting.
But, have no fear. A new interactive chart created by the folks at Quartz examines the risk of automation for pretty much every field of employment you can think of.
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- Who’s the boss of your finances?
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2