Worried about job being automated? Quartz has an interactive chart to ease (or increase) your fears
Lenorlux, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Worried about your job being taken over by robots?
The uneasy fear that comes with wondering whether your profession of choice will become obsolete before you have the chance to collect any Social Security checks — which you are also not sure will be around when you retire — can be daunting.
But, have no fear. A new interactive chart created by the folks at Quartz examines the risk of automation for pretty much every field of employment you can think of.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 42
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4