Worried about job being automated? Quartz has an interactive chart to ease (or increase) your fears
Lenorlux, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Worried about your job being taken over by robots?
The uneasy fear that comes with wondering whether your profession of choice will become obsolete before you have the chance to collect any Social Security checks — which you are also not sure will be around when you retire — can be daunting.
But, have no fear. A new interactive chart created by the folks at Quartz examines the risk of automation for pretty much every field of employment you can think of.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- What it takes to be middle class in each state
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Why college matters more today than 20 years ago
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- Sales at Taco Bell, KFC help Yum top 1Q... 1
- US home sales bounced back in March,... 1