I agree with Mr. Nohavec ("Ignoring American wishes," April 28) about Republicans in office not doing what the majority of Americans want done.
We have people like Mike Lee who shut down the government and cost the economy billions of dollars, and they call themselves patriots? I think they are just the opposite! We (the voters) need to get rid of these kind of thinkers and elect good people who will represent the majority of the people of Utah.
Don C. Cunningham
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32