I agree with Mr. Nohavec ("Ignoring American wishes," April 28) about Republicans in office not doing what the majority of Americans want done.
We have people like Mike Lee who shut down the government and cost the economy billions of dollars, and they call themselves patriots? I think they are just the opposite! We (the voters) need to get rid of these kind of thinkers and elect good people who will represent the majority of the people of Utah.
Don C. Cunningham
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30