I agree with Mr. Nohavec ("Ignoring American wishes," April 28) about Republicans in office not doing what the majority of Americans want done.
We have people like Mike Lee who shut down the government and cost the economy billions of dollars, and they call themselves patriots? I think they are just the opposite! We (the voters) need to get rid of these kind of thinkers and elect good people who will represent the majority of the people of Utah.
Don C. Cunningham
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 18
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14