I agree with Mr. Nohavec ("Ignoring American wishes," April 28) about Republicans in office not doing what the majority of Americans want done.
We have people like Mike Lee who shut down the government and cost the economy billions of dollars, and they call themselves patriots? I think they are just the opposite! We (the voters) need to get rid of these kind of thinkers and elect good people who will represent the majority of the people of Utah.
Don C. Cunningham
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies undertaken...
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong direction?...
- In our opinion: After court's marriage...
- Letter: Land for the young people
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7 inconsistencies...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 56
- Letter: Sovereign flag 43
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 18