I agree with Mr. Nohavec ("Ignoring American wishes," April 28) about Republicans in office not doing what the majority of Americans want done.
We have people like Mike Lee who shut down the government and cost the economy billions of dollars, and they call themselves patriots? I think they are just the opposite! We (the voters) need to get rid of these kind of thinkers and elect good people who will represent the majority of the people of Utah.
Don C. Cunningham
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Republicans and Democrats agree, in part, on...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- In our opinion: To be vigilant, relentless?
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 82
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 58
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 49
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36