Trending now: Big sister has precious reaction to mom's pregnancy announcement
Jacob Ouellette — a pastor, husband and father — probably didn't expect that his family video would get more than 100 views, let alone more than 300,000. But he also probably didn't expect that his daughter's genuine reaction would resonate with so many.
In a YouTube video posted Sunday, Ouellette and his wife, Hannah, share the news that they are expecting a baby with their two children. As soon as it was explained that there is a baby in mom's tummy, the couple's oldest daughter, Faithlyn, reacts ecstatically and eventually says, "I can't thank you enough."
The video has been featured on several media sites, and Hannah Ouellette tweeted Wednesday that their family did an interview with "Inside Edition."
As the video gains popularity, it continues to reach thousands of strangers who are joining the Ouellette family in celebrating their exciting news.
"I totally did not expect that reaction," user IamYou86 wrote. "That is one of my top 10 most epic moments that I have been fortunate enough to witness. Whatever you parents are doing, you are doing it so right. Loved it, loved it, loved it!"
Collin Cambell also commented, "That girl is going to be the best big sister ever, again! You can tell how much the boy looks up to her, copying her reactions and gestures a bit. Very cool."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- UTubers: Al Fox Carraway talks about...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 3