Trending now: Big sister has precious reaction to mom's pregnancy announcement
Jacob Ouellette — a pastor, husband and father — probably didn't expect that his family video would get more than 100 views, let alone more than 300,000. But he also probably didn't expect that his daughter's genuine reaction would resonate with so many.
In a YouTube video posted Sunday, Ouellette and his wife, Hannah, share the news that they are expecting a baby with their two children. As soon as it was explained that there is a baby in mom's tummy, the couple's oldest daughter, Faithlyn, reacts ecstatically and eventually says, "I can't thank you enough."
The video has been featured on several media sites, and Hannah Ouellette tweeted Wednesday that their family did an interview with "Inside Edition."
As the video gains popularity, it continues to reach thousands of strangers who are joining the Ouellette family in celebrating their exciting news.
"I totally did not expect that reaction," user IamYou86 wrote. "That is one of my top 10 most epic moments that I have been fortunate enough to witness. Whatever you parents are doing, you are doing it so right. Loved it, loved it, loved it!"
Collin Cambell also commented, "That girl is going to be the best big sister ever, again! You can tell how much the boy looks up to her, copying her reactions and gestures a bit. Very cool."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- Motherhood Matters: How to control a teenager
- Two powerful forces make American... 16
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 14
- It's safe to vaccinate kids —... 11
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4