I have a question. If the University of Utah is required to change their fight song to be politically correct, then when our granddaughters enroll at the same school, are they still referred to as freshmen?
What You May Have Missed
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- What will Obama's legacy be?
- My View: Children need mother and father
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Letter: Public education