Kansas City coach Andy Reid talks about family, faith and football
Michael Conroy, AP
Over the years, Kansas City Chiefs head football coach Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, have connected with their community by sharing three topics that mean a lot to them — faith, family and football.
According to Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star, the Reids, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke recently to a large audience on the three topics. Kansas City Mayor Sly James also participated in the meeting, the article said.
“In our church, we try to get out and talk to members of the church and at the same time, anybody in the community that would like to listen about family, faith and football,” Reid told the newspaper. “Those are three of our favorite subjects and we just try to share our experiences with people.”
“It’s just an opportunity to share experiences with different people,” Reid said.
To read the article, visit www.kansascity.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Family experiences a memorial miracle
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the world's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 125
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 75
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty... 23
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Nebraska lawmakers vote to abolish... 7
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 7
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4