Kansas City coach Andy Reid talks about family, faith and football
Michael Conroy, AP
Over the years, Kansas City Chiefs head football coach Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, have connected with their community by sharing three topics that mean a lot to them — faith, family and football.
According to Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star, the Reids, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke recently to a large audience on the three topics. Kansas City Mayor Sly James also participated in the meeting, the article said.
“In our church, we try to get out and talk to members of the church and at the same time, anybody in the community that would like to listen about family, faith and football,” Reid told the newspaper. “Those are three of our favorite subjects and we just try to share our experiences with people.”
“It’s just an opportunity to share experiences with different people,” Reid said.
To read the article, visit www.kansascity.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Taking a knee: Professional football and its...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 89
- LDS Church releases video about... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 35
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 18
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 16
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6