Kansas City coach Andy Reid talks about family, faith and football
Michael Conroy, AP
Over the years, Kansas City Chiefs head football coach Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, have connected with their community by sharing three topics that mean a lot to them — faith, family and football.
According to Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star, the Reids, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke recently to a large audience on the three topics. Kansas City Mayor Sly James also participated in the meeting, the article said.
“In our church, we try to get out and talk to members of the church and at the same time, anybody in the community that would like to listen about family, faith and football,” Reid told the newspaper. “Those are three of our favorite subjects and we just try to share our experiences with people.”
“It’s just an opportunity to share experiences with different people,” Reid said.
To read the article, visit www.kansascity.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- Elder Oaks gives special Thanksgiving...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- A lesson a little girl learned while seeing...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 12
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 10
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The most grateful religions in America,... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1