Kansas City coach Andy Reid talks about family, faith and football
Michael Conroy, AP
Over the years, Kansas City Chiefs head football coach Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, have connected with their community by sharing three topics that mean a lot to them — faith, family and football.
According to Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star, the Reids, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke recently to a large audience on the three topics. Kansas City Mayor Sly James also participated in the meeting, the article said.
“In our church, we try to get out and talk to members of the church and at the same time, anybody in the community that would like to listen about family, faith and football,” Reid told the newspaper. “Those are three of our favorite subjects and we just try to share our experiences with people.”
“It’s just an opportunity to share experiences with different people,” Reid said.
To read the article, visit www.kansascity.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir members react to...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 279
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 59
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 41
- Religious groups react to Boy... 39
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 29
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 17
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14
- ... 9