Kansas City coach Andy Reid talks about family, faith and football
Michael Conroy, AP
Over the years, Kansas City Chiefs head football coach Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, have connected with their community by sharing three topics that mean a lot to them — faith, family and football.
According to Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star, the Reids, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, spoke recently to a large audience on the three topics. Kansas City Mayor Sly James also participated in the meeting, the article said.
“In our church, we try to get out and talk to members of the church and at the same time, anybody in the community that would like to listen about family, faith and football,” Reid told the newspaper. “Those are three of our favorite subjects and we just try to share our experiences with people.”
“It’s just an opportunity to share experiences with different people,” Reid said.
To read the article, visit www.kansascity.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 160
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 7