Looking for new ways to add to your daily bread? Look no further than four recent cookbooks, which also include gluten-free baking.
"MADE AT HOME BREADS," by Dick and James Strawbridge, Mitchell Beazley, 176 pages, $19.99
Dick and James Strawbridge offer the complete how-to for the world of bread-making. Complete with step-by-step photos for dozens of the 50 recipes in their new cookbook, "Made at Home Breads," the Strawbridges teach even the most inexperienced chef how to bake.
From baking essentials, to teaching how to knead and shape the dough, this cookbook is the beginner's guide to bread-making.
"HANDMADE BREAD," by Dan Lepard, Mitchel Beazley, $19.99, 192 pages
For the bread-baker on a budget, Dan Lepard's "Handmade Breads" helps the ordinary chef become extraordinary by making the most of simple ingredients. Packed with flavors, the breads offered in this book are beautiful and diverse, and all are shaped by hand.
With some recipes including hour-by-hour steps, Lepard's calculated instructions and stunning photography give readers a small taste of Europe.
"GREAT GLUTEN-FREE WHOLE GRAIN BREAD MACHINE RECIPES," by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt, 272 pages, $24.95
For the cook who prefers oven-free cooking, Donna Washburn and Heather Butt's new cookbook, "Great Gluten-Free Whole Grain Bread Machine Recipes," is the ticket to simple delicious bread for even the strictest diet.
Washburn and Butt take the cook on step-by step lessons. Complete with nutrition facts and endless healthy options, this cookbook is essential.
"GLUTEN-FREE ON A SHOESTRING BAKES BREAD," by Nicole Hunn, 276 pages, $18.99
New to the gluten-free world of baking? Nicole Hunn's "Gluten-Free on a Shoestring Bakes Bread" answers all things gluten-free. From how to make gluten-free flour to what to expect when making gluten-free bread, this cookbook has it all.
With accessible ingredients and instructions, the author indicates gluten-free bread has never been easier.
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry: An extraordinary friend...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: 'Mombods' are beautiful
- How food advertising confuses children about...
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks' from...
- Foster care labor of love for Foster Mother...
- 25 restaurants that offer free food on your...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 27
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 13
- How food advertising confuses children... 10
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble 9
- Meet your child's next best friend 3
- Michelle Singletary: Helping your adult... 2
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks'... 1
- Music in the air: Outdoor concerts... 1