Ravell Call, Deseret News
Bronte Mock, a 10th-grade student from Olympus High School, was selected as the Utah finalist for her doodle, "30-Day Plastic," in the Doodle 4 Google Competition. The Doodle 4 Google competition is an annual contest where Google invites students in the United States to use their artistic talents to redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. This year, Google asked students to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, "If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place."
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 28
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 19