Ravell Call, Deseret News
Bronte Mock, a 10th-grade student from Olympus High School, was selected as the Utah finalist for her doodle, "30-Day Plastic," in the Doodle 4 Google Competition. The Doodle 4 Google competition is an annual contest where Google invites students in the United States to use their artistic talents to redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. This year, Google asked students to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, "If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place."
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 21
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18