Ravell Call, Deseret News
Bronte Mock, a 10th-grade student from Olympus High School, was selected as the Utah finalist for her doodle, "30-Day Plastic," in the Doodle 4 Google Competition. The Doodle 4 Google competition is an annual contest where Google invites students in the United States to use their artistic talents to redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. This year, Google asked students to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, "If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place."
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17