Lexi Walker stars in new skit on BYUtv's sketch comedy 'Studio C'
YouTube singing sensation and Utah native Lexi Walker appeared on BYUtv's "Studio C" Monday night.
Over the past year, Walker, 12, has had the opportunity to perform at a Real Salt Lake soccer game, a Utah Jazz basketball game and is most known for her performance with Alex Boye in the viral music video cover of "Let It Go."
Now, Walker can add "Studio C" to her resume. In the skit, Whitney Call plays the role of Celine Dion and Lexi plays the role of her daughter. Call gets upset when Walker is asked to join her on stage to perform, but the 12-year-old doesn't let it bother her as she performs "Amazing Grace."
New episodes of "Studio C" can be seen on Monday nights at 8 p.m. on BYUtv.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- The Clean Cut: High school team helps...
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 7
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 5