Lexi Walker stars in new skit on BYUtv's sketch comedy 'Studio C'
YouTube singing sensation and Utah native Lexi Walker appeared on BYUtv's "Studio C" Monday night.
Over the past year, Walker, 12, has had the opportunity to perform at a Real Salt Lake soccer game, a Utah Jazz basketball game and is most known for her performance with Alex Boye in the viral music video cover of "Let It Go."
Now, Walker can add "Studio C" to her resume. In the skit, Whitney Call plays the role of Celine Dion and Lexi plays the role of her daughter. Call gets upset when Walker is asked to join her on stage to perform, but the 12-year-old doesn't let it bother her as she performs "Amazing Grace."
New episodes of "Studio C" can be seen on Monday nights at 8 p.m. on BYUtv.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 3
- The Clean Cut: New BMW i3 Super Bowl ad... 2