Lexi Walker stars in new skit on BYUtv's sketch comedy 'Studio C'
YouTube singing sensation and Utah native Lexi Walker appeared on BYUtv's "Studio C" Monday night.
Over the past year, Walker, 12, has had the opportunity to perform at a Real Salt Lake soccer game, a Utah Jazz basketball game and is most known for her performance with Alex Boye in the viral music video cover of "Let It Go."
Now, Walker can add "Studio C" to her resume. In the skit, Whitney Call plays the role of Celine Dion and Lexi plays the role of her daughter. Call gets upset when Walker is asked to join her on stage to perform, but the 12-year-old doesn't let it bother her as she performs "Amazing Grace."
New episodes of "Studio C" can be seen on Monday nights at 8 p.m. on BYUtv.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1