Lexi Walker stars in new skit on BYUtv's sketch comedy 'Studio C'
YouTube singing sensation and Utah native Lexi Walker appeared on BYUtv's "Studio C" Monday night.
Over the past year, Walker, 12, has had the opportunity to perform at a Real Salt Lake soccer game, a Utah Jazz basketball game and is most known for her performance with Alex Boye in the viral music video cover of "Let It Go."
Now, Walker can add "Studio C" to her resume. In the skit, Whitney Call plays the role of Celine Dion and Lexi plays the role of her daughter. Call gets upset when Walker is asked to join her on stage to perform, but the 12-year-old doesn't let it bother her as she performs "Amazing Grace."
New episodes of "Studio C" can be seen on Monday nights at 8 p.m. on BYUtv.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 3