I want to thank the men and women who spent countless hours in the cold and the dark restoring the warmth and the lights to our homes after the terrific windstorm knocked the power out to over 11,000 families. I know they got paid for their time, but I feel that a word of gratitude is necessary to let them know that those of us who were out of power really do appreciate what they do, and what they did. Then, on top of the storm damage there was a vehicle accident in West Valley that knocked out our just restored power for another 12 hours.
It really makes you appreciate what is taken for granted, and for the marvelous service the men and women perform to provide the power. Thank you so much.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14