We have noticed in your series on urban sprawl that each picture you show of urban sprawl is of Herriman. Is there no urban sprawl on the east side? I am pretty sure if you took a picture of the suburbs of Salt Lake City, Cottonwood, Holliday, Sandy or Draper, it would show a similar story.
Are these not considered sprawl since they have been there longer, or is the west side not entitled to sprawl now that we are worried about population growth? Now that the east side is established, should the west side be focused more on high-density housing so we can be "smart" in our growth?
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 72
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Letter: Acting on immigration 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- Letter: King Obama 28
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26