We have noticed in your series on urban sprawl that each picture you show of urban sprawl is of Herriman. Is there no urban sprawl on the east side? I am pretty sure if you took a picture of the suburbs of Salt Lake City, Cottonwood, Holliday, Sandy or Draper, it would show a similar story.
Are these not considered sprawl since they have been there longer, or is the west side not entitled to sprawl now that we are worried about population growth? Now that the east side is established, should the west side be focused more on high-density housing so we can be "smart" in our growth?
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 31
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23