Josh Groban collaborates with creators of 'Kid History' in new video
The Utah-based YouTube channel Bored Shorts TV, home to the "Kid History" series, has once again collaborated with musician Josh Groban.
In the latest installment in the channel's "Kid Snippets" series, which was posted April 28, Groban tries to order a pizza, flaunting his credentials as a way to speed up the process.
Groban's collaboration with Bored Shorts TV began in December 2012, after he shared one of the group's videos on Twitter. The creators of the "Bored Shorts TV" YouTube channel quickly reached out to Groban, requesting to work with the singer-songwriter.
This is the second installment of the YouTube channel's pairing with Groban. The first video was released in December 2013.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1