Josh Groban collaborates with creators of 'Kid History' in new video
The Utah-based YouTube channel Bored Shorts TV, home to the "Kid History" series, has once again collaborated with musician Josh Groban.
In the latest installment in the channel's "Kid Snippets" series, which was posted April 28, Groban tries to order a pizza, flaunting his credentials as a way to speed up the process.
Groban's collaboration with Bored Shorts TV began in December 2012, after he shared one of the group's videos on Twitter. The creators of the "Bored Shorts TV" YouTube channel quickly reached out to Groban, requesting to work with the singer-songwriter.
This is the second installment of the YouTube channel's pairing with Groban. The first video was released in December 2013.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Kids live to tell the...
- 'Glamping': What is it and where can you...
- Cookbook review: 'The Lion House Cookbook'...
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- Motherhood Matters: Lessons from PB&J
- Amy Iverson: How social media can hurt, help...
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be more than...
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful... 3
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- 'Glamping': What is it and where can... 2
- Motherhood Matters: Lessons from PB&J 1
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be... 1
- UTubers: 2 Utah couples create... 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1