Josh Groban collaborates with creators of 'Kid History' in new video
The Utah-based YouTube channel Bored Shorts TV, home to the "Kid History" series, has once again collaborated with musician Josh Groban.
In the latest installment in the channel's "Kid Snippets" series, which was posted April 28, Groban tries to order a pizza, flaunting his credentials as a way to speed up the process.
Groban's collaboration with Bored Shorts TV began in December 2012, after he shared one of the group's videos on Twitter. The creators of the "Bored Shorts TV" YouTube channel quickly reached out to Groban, requesting to work with the singer-songwriter.
This is the second installment of the YouTube channel's pairing with Groban. The first video was released in December 2013.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: Dude Perfect takes on 11 world...
- The Clean Cut: 10-year-old girl performs on...
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Status update: Look at my kid
- The best of summer books for the whole family
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming makes...
- Movie review: Beckinsale showcases classic...
- Cedar Hills’ Family Festival kicks off...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce... 9
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 3
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- Study: It is harmless to let babies cry... 2
- South Jordan mother spends days caring... 1
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming... 1
- Dating is a lot of hard work — it... 1