Josh Groban collaborates with creators of 'Kid History' in new video
The Utah-based YouTube channel Bored Shorts TV, home to the "Kid History" series, has once again collaborated with musician Josh Groban.
In the latest installment in the channel's "Kid Snippets" series, which was posted April 28, Groban tries to order a pizza, flaunting his credentials as a way to speed up the process.
Groban's collaboration with Bored Shorts TV began in December 2012, after he shared one of the group's videos on Twitter. The creators of the "Bored Shorts TV" YouTube channel quickly reached out to Groban, requesting to work with the singer-songwriter.
This is the second installment of the YouTube channel's pairing with Groban. The first video was released in December 2013.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0