Josh Groban collaborates with creators of 'Kid History' in new video
The Utah-based YouTube channel Bored Shorts TV, home to the "Kid History" series, has once again collaborated with musician Josh Groban.
In the latest installment in the channel's "Kid Snippets" series, which was posted April 28, Groban tries to order a pizza, flaunting his credentials as a way to speed up the process.
Groban's collaboration with Bored Shorts TV began in December 2012, after he shared one of the group's videos on Twitter. The creators of the "Bored Shorts TV" YouTube channel quickly reached out to Groban, requesting to work with the singer-songwriter.
This is the second installment of the YouTube channel's pairing with Groban. The first video was released in December 2013.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2