MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Fired West Valley officer's defense team goes...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12