MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12