MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Residents of six apartments displaced in Salt...
- New FAA rules on drone use could help local...
- Saratoga Springs residents fed up with city's...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 27
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21