MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 102
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake City Council allocates... 8