MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- Smithfield man stabbed father to death after...
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- U.K. doctors embrace e-cigarettes as U.S....
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21