MILLCREEK — Unified police released surveillance images and descriptions of two men suspected of robbing a Chase Bank branch at 1306 E. Woodland Ave. shortly before 3 p.m. Saturday.
The first man is described as a thin Caucasian, approximately 6 feet tall who was wearing sunglasses, a black ski mask, a blue hoodie and red pants.
The second man is also Caucasian, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, medium build, wearing a blue plaid hoodie, gray sweatpants and possibly a black ski mask.
The first man entered the bank and handed a note to the teller. He then demanded money from the teller, who complied by giving him an undetermined amount of cash, a police spokesman said.
The second man acted as the lookout, waiting in the breezeway of two doors. After leaving the bank, the two men ran east on Woodland Avenue toward 2000 East.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
Investigators have very limited information regarding the robbers. Detectives are asking the public's help in identifying them. Anyone with information is asked to call 385-468-9812.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 66
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 33
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 25
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13