NBA draft tracker: Breaking down the players the Jazz may take at No. 23
Morry Gash, Associated Press
The deadline for early entries in the NBA draft is fast approaching, and the list of underclassmen throwing their name in the hat is piling up. Now that the Harrison twins of Kentucky have announced that they are returning to the Wildcats, just about every big-time prospect has made his intentions known.
Even though plenty of young stars made the choice to test the NBA waters, more than a fair share of big-time players opted for another year at the college level. Included in that list are Jordan Adams (UCLA), Sam Dekker (Wisconsin), Montrezl Harrell (Louisville), Wayne Selden (Kansas), Chris Walker (Florida) and the Kentucky foursome of Willie Cauley-Stein, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress.
This time around we take a look at the underclassmen who have already declared who didn't land on our draft tracker during the season.
Note: Even though most Jazz fans are focused on what could potentially be a top five pick, Utah does have a second choice in the first round, and these are some of the players who will be taken into serious consideration for that spot.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Brad Rock: Jazz's biggest star still waiting...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 59
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 51
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42