NBA draft tracker: Breaking down the players the Jazz may take at No. 23
Morry Gash, Associated Press
The deadline for early entries in the NBA draft is fast approaching, and the list of underclassmen throwing their name in the hat is piling up. Now that the Harrison twins of Kentucky have announced that they are returning to the Wildcats, just about every big-time prospect has made his intentions known.
Even though plenty of young stars made the choice to test the NBA waters, more than a fair share of big-time players opted for another year at the college level. Included in that list are Jordan Adams (UCLA), Sam Dekker (Wisconsin), Montrezl Harrell (Louisville), Wayne Selden (Kansas), Chris Walker (Florida) and the Kentucky foursome of Willie Cauley-Stein, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress.
This time around we take a look at the underclassmen who have already declared who didn't land on our draft tracker during the season.
Note: Even though most Jazz fans are focused on what could potentially be a top five pick, Utah does have a second choice in the first round, and these are some of the players who will be taken into serious consideration for that spot.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 34
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28