NBA draft tracker: Breaking down the players the Jazz may take at No. 23
Morry Gash, Associated Press
The deadline for early entries in the NBA draft is fast approaching, and the list of underclassmen throwing their name in the hat is piling up. Now that the Harrison twins of Kentucky have announced that they are returning to the Wildcats, just about every big-time prospect has made his intentions known.
Even though plenty of young stars made the choice to test the NBA waters, more than a fair share of big-time players opted for another year at the college level. Included in that list are Jordan Adams (UCLA), Sam Dekker (Wisconsin), Montrezl Harrell (Louisville), Wayne Selden (Kansas), Chris Walker (Florida) and the Kentucky foursome of Willie Cauley-Stein, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress.
This time around we take a look at the underclassmen who have already declared who didn't land on our draft tracker during the season.
Note: Even though most Jazz fans are focused on what could potentially be a top five pick, Utah does have a second choice in the first round, and these are some of the players who will be taken into serious consideration for that spot.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33