Your news article of April 25 titled, "Prominent gay marriage advocates call for freedom to dissent" was the most heartening piece I've read in a long time. Kudos to these wise folks who recognize the irony of persecuting those with views that differ from theirs and that most of those who oppose gay marriage are not motivated by blind prejudice but by deeply held religious views.
As they rightly said, "The consequence of true liberty is diversity."
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27