Your news article of April 25 titled, "Prominent gay marriage advocates call for freedom to dissent" was the most heartening piece I've read in a long time. Kudos to these wise folks who recognize the irony of persecuting those with views that differ from theirs and that most of those who oppose gay marriage are not motivated by blind prejudice but by deeply held religious views.
As they rightly said, "The consequence of true liberty is diversity."
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 41
- Letter: Breeding hate 38