Your news article of April 25 titled, "Prominent gay marriage advocates call for freedom to dissent" was the most heartening piece I've read in a long time. Kudos to these wise folks who recognize the irony of persecuting those with views that differ from theirs and that most of those who oppose gay marriage are not motivated by blind prejudice but by deeply held religious views.
As they rightly said, "The consequence of true liberty is diversity."
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17